Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Inarajan Pools

Me jumping off the diving board

The other side of the stairs
At the top of the stairs
    Last week we went to Inarajan Pools. They are fresh water pools mixed with saltwater pools at the southern end of Guam. They are a great snorkeling spot and have a ten foot tall diving board. To entertain ourselves we brought some paints and found some coconuts and painted the coconuts. I did not get to snorkel much but my mom and Mrs. Cindy did. They saw an octopus in the water under a rock and he looked really cool. His tentacle was curled up in a swirl and you could see his suction cups. Its was really cool! The pools are pretty deep, so when you jump off the diving board you don't touch the bottom. My mom and I jumped off the diving board, but no one else would do it. Neither Benji, Mrs Cindy, or grandma did it. There were also a broken stair case that you could climb up and get a good view of the pools!  My mom, Benji, and Mrs. Cindy all took a picture up there but I could not get to it. It was a lot of fun going to those pools, and I want to go there again!

By Jackie

No comments: